Thursday, February 26, 2015

Starting Helen Pollock mystery

So, I have been researching my Grandmother Dorothy's dad's line. Now, I am attempting once again to research her mom's line. Helen Bell Pollock Kozub died 40 years ago yesterday (Feb. 25, 1975). I was born shortly before that.

Today, I visited my local Family History Center. Les was still there, but this time Allison helped me. We attempted to find new info. for either Helen or her parents or grandparents. We didn't find anything.

But I walked away with an assignment. I need to find the cemetary in Farrel, PA where Helen's mom was buried. Then, I can find more clues.

Also, there may be news articles on her mom, who lived in the same community for 50 years. I should check the local family history center and the churches as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment