Thursday, November 6, 2014

Henry Pollack

UPDATE 9/18: Henry is NOT Helen's brother. The info. below is irrelevant.


I have been meaning to look into the Pollack side of my family. August Kozub married Helen Pollack. (And their daughter is my grandmother Dorothy.)

It turns out, my guy from the FHC had helped me find an obituary for Helen's brother over a year ago. At that time, I didn't even know Helen had a brother.

It is from the Ohio Plain Dealer on June 14, 1957.

It reads:

POLLACK. Henry A., beloved husband of Rose (nee Scholnick): father of Renee Caplan, Melvine Klein and James F.; brother of Helen Pollack of Los Angeles, Calif.; also grandfather. Funeral services at the Deutsch Funeral Home, 1490 Crawford Rd., Friday, June 14, at 2:30 p.m. Internment Mayfield Cemetery. Family at 3140 Courtland Blvd.


So. . . I should
1) find his grave
2) find info. on his children and wife
and maybe that will lead me to more info. about Helen and Henry's parents?


No comments:

Post a Comment